Have you ever heard about Zoho CRM? Are you interested to know more about it? If your answer is yes, then this article is made just for you.
Zoho CRM: All You Need to Know
It is a cloud-based customer relationship management solution that is meant to help small and large scale companies to manage their customers, leads, and prospects. It is cutting-edge software with a lot of features that can help your business to grow.
The software has been developed by Zoho Corporation and can be accessed via the web. As it is cloud-based software, it can be accessed from any device which has an internet connection.
If you are looking for a better way to manage your company’s customer database, then this article is for you. Here, we will discuss what Zoho CRM is, how it can help you and how you can use it in your business.
So, let’s get started! What is Zoho CRM? Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management software. It helps companies to manage their customers, leads, and prospects in one place. If you want to build good relationships with your customers, then this software will come in handy for you.
Zoho CRM: Features
- Lead Tracking. This feature helps you track leads and send follow-ups as per your need. It helps you schedule reminders and tracks the time when the user visited your website etc.
- Leads Management. This feature helps you create a database of leads that fit your criteria. You can make filters based on the type of industry they are working under etc. It also allows you to assign leads to different members of your team so that they can follow up on them more effectively.
- Sales Management. This feature allows your sales team to analyze their performance as well as keep track of their goals easily. They can also monitor the progress of their sales leads etc.
- Task Management. This feature allows you to keep track of all the tasks at hand easily and effectively by creating tasks for different members of your team or sub-tasks for each project etc.
- Workflows. Workflows make project management easy for businesses by allowing them to automate the process and save time and money along the way by eliminating human errors etc.
- Activity Streams. This feature shows all information related to projects in real-time so that users do not have to go through many different screens and tabs to find information. It also allows users to see their activity stream from any device.
- Customer Service. This feature helps you manage customer support efficiently. You can use this feature for customer support, employee-customer satisfaction surveys, and feedback, employee performance reviews, etc.
The software has many other features which can help you manage your business efficiently. It is cloud-based so you can access it from anywhere and any device as long as it has an internet connection.
As we discussed above, Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management software. It helps companies to manage their customers, leads, and prospects in one place. The features of this software are really useful for businesses as well as freelancers. It can help them to manage their customers and their projects easily.